Impromptu Date Night

1.30.2014

Tuesday was a long day for me at school and I had to attend one extra meeting late at night that I wasn't planning on, I told Hunter that I would be home super late because of the train schedule. Like the sweet kid he is... he said "I'll just come pick you up and we'll make a date out of it." And so we did. 
We ate at our favorite japanese place in Orem call Yamato! It's so good! Hello Yam roll. Its a must if your in town. 


 ^^ this kid cracks me up. in the middle of our conversation, just about life etc etc.. he stops mid sentence looks at me and points to this patch on his shirt
                      "I have to wear this as many times as I can this year before I turn 27" ha ha...okay... i love him.


                 Below is what happens when I take pictures of him and he takes pictures of me.
^^He said he couldn't catch one of me not moving. Looks like just a mid move bust. I have things to work on. 

thanks date night. 



No comments

Post a Comment

GO TO TOP
FOR THE LOVE . All rights reserved. © Maira Gall .