We had to go on my absolute favorite ride...Pirates! Come on everybody loves it, its awesome. I wish I could have gotten pictures of every ride but that's impossible because I was having too much fun to take pictures. Of course we did all the kid rides (which I'm totally okay with because I love them). Disney is totally different with babies. Things really slow down, you take time to point out flowers and colors and talk about what's going to happen and what we might see. We took turns taking the littles on rides, it was so fun to hold them and see their reactions...what scared them and what they just loved. We were surprised at how much J liked all the rides and he wasn't really scared of anything... not even haunted mansion. We did the two day park hopper pass. California Adventure is great and Cars land is the coolest. That was one of our favorite vibes.
We ate SO much good food. The park food is expense so we had to step out of the park to each lunch, but we definitely got some great mickey snacks and the guys founds these giant turkey legs. We had to try them since NY times did and article about them, see here. More than anything I just loved the warm weather... I swear my emotions run off of sunshine.
^^ King Arthur's Carousel is a classic!
^^ Cars Land has the coolest little 50s vibe. I wish I could live there.
^^ The weather was amazing! And Disney's flowers are always always always in full bloom. How do they do it?
^^ The Best Red Apple Drink in Cars Land
^^^ Mickey Pretzel, Mint Julep and Mickey carmel Apple... what more do you need?
^^ Actual Size and Actually Delicious.
**Could feed a family of four
^^ Loves Mickey everything...even minnie's ears.
This was one of the best trips ever! I can't wait to have littles and take them to Disneyland, its such magical place. Now being an adult and actually having to pay for my own ticket..I never realized how expensive it was. And growing up in a family of four kids I'm realizing how expensive it was for my parents. Gosh I'm just so grateful that my folks took the time to take us because it truly is such a magical place and I hope to be able to take my littles someday. Thanks mom and dad splurging on us kids. Gotta Love you. And ya gotta love Disney.









No comments
Post a Comment