SheBangs

10.20.2014


Bangerange! So I went crazy a couple of weeks ago and got bangs. Haven't had them since I was seven but I remember thinking I looked really cool back then, so I brought them back. Fall is the perfect time to have bangs because its nice and cool and your forehead doesn't get as sweaty (thanks October). Hunter found this picture in my phone and laughed and then said 'what would you think of me if I took selfies all the time'. Point made. Anyone who knows me knows that this picture is ridiculous and I'm trying way too hard. but come on I had to show off my bangs. My mom is going to tell me this picture is cute, and that's all the justification I need to show them off. Cheers to be asian and getting in touch with the culturally relevant hello kitty heritage.

No comments

Post a Comment

GO TO TOP
FOR THE LOVE . All rights reserved. © Maira Gall .