Will you be my Valentine?

2.15.2014

We've never really been good at valentines day, no crazy big surprise or giant heart boxes or balloons. Its just not us. You have to admit that there is that bit of cheezy element. We can't fake the cheese. But I will take any holiday that gets fresh flowers in my house and gets me out to some yummy restaurant that I've been wanting to try. Holidays are just a great excuse to have fun. This v-day was good. Flowers for me (of course!) and a little something for him...
                                       ^^ mini cross bow for him! I know its a little much but cupid approved and he's been wanting one ever since last christmas. You should have seen his little boy face light up when he saw this... priceless... actually $39.99 on amazon, but who cares, right? It was a steal.

Last but not least we ate some yummy sushi at our favorite place, Yamato's. Its not a new spot, but its delicious, come on!

simple&sweet 
thanks v-day xoxoxoxx 

No comments

Post a Comment

GO TO TOP
FOR THE LOVE . All rights reserved. © Maira Gall .