Harrison Mac Baird
:: Born 9/2/15 :: 8lbs 5oz :: 20 inches
Welcome to the world Harrison Mac Baird!!!! We are SO excited your here!! And before I get all gushy mom I have to say that this kid is already a month old! That first month just flew by and its been so fun getting to know this kid. We've spent the last month just cuddling on the couch, watching tv and talking to each other. I couldn't love anything more and I was worried that mom instinct wouldn't kick in, but thankfully it did. It's been quite the adventure being a new mom but I just sort of go with the flow... I've only had few big messy cries where I freak out and think I have no idea what I'm doing! BUT then I feel better and remind myself that I'm doing it... I'm being a mom. Here are some pictures of our first month together.
^^ that was him at the hospital... I actually never got any pics of us... just him. I planned to take so many pictures but then I just ended up cuddling this bean all the time. Looking back I wish I would have taken more of him at the hospital. He was so cute and SO big! Everyone said "that's a big boy" and looking at all the other babies at the nursery... uhhh yeah he was big.
^^^ Look at those tiny fingers! I've got to get some of these pictures printed and framed...gosh I just love them so much. That's us trying to hold hands while Harrison is eating.
more to come, but for now enjoy.




No comments
Post a Comment