Graduation!

5.08.2015


After two long years of papers and homework and case studies, I've finally graduated with my masters in social work. It feels so good. Graduation was long but worth it and bonus my parents made it out. It was fun spending the weekend with them and then I loved it so much I decided that I'd  catch a ride back to cali with them. And I spend the last week there (so much fun!) I love seeing my family and friends...life just seems to be moving too fast for everyone.



Also it was the first time they saw me pregnant! So of course they kept taking picture of me. All in all it was very special. Below is me at 22 weeks! How is that bump already so big and I'm only half way? 



Lastly I'm pretty exciting about mothers day this year... even though I'm technically not a mom yet...still it feels pretty special. I catch myself looking at the moms around me more and admiring their ability to be so patient with their children and so gracious about receiving help from others. I hope I can remember to be a mom like that. 

No comments

Post a Comment

GO TO TOP
FOR THE LOVE . All rights reserved. © Maira Gall .